news, people, new vacuum pumps, mergers and acquisition
Pfeiffer Vacuum leak detectors
Asslar, Dec. 16,, 2019 - Pfeiffer Vacuum supplies leak detectors for the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator
- Long-standing relationship between CERN and Pfeiffer Vacuum
- Vacuum technology for probing the fundamental structure of the universe
- Helium leak detector ASM 340 for the Large Hadron Collider
new HiLobe® Roots vacuum pumps series set new standards
Hannover, April 1st, 2019 - Pfeiffer Vacuum introduces new high-performance vacuum pumps: Roots pumps of the HiLobe® series set new standards
- Suitable for many low and medium vacuum applications
- Short pump-down times - ideal for load-lock chambers or leak detection systems
- Powerful and energy-efficient series - compact design, intelligent interface technology
E-Proc / Projects
Your Press Release
are you lauching a new product ?
did your company built a new plant ?
delivered an important piece of equipment?
agreed to a distribution agreement ?
email your press release to email@example.com